Sunday, February 22, 2009

Spring Line is Coming along

Hi there! I had a nice relaxing no-tech weekend and came home to a sale! Yay! I am excited to get some more spring designs going this week. Seems my spring line is gonna be lots of butterflies, pinks, greens and moonstone. I really hope that isn't cliche lol. I am also going to try to do more chunky ethnic pieces using some great coptic crosses I have had for a while now. If you want to see a peek at whats to come just look over on the side bar to see my etsy mini. After watching the Oscars a bit tonight I am concerned I am off trend again (whatever lol) because all I saw were big gemmy things...that looked super expensive. Since my clients do not generally wander down red carpets with armed guards protecting their necklaces though, I gotta just do what I feel I guess. And by the way...what the hell stone was Angelina wearing? They looked fake but I am sure they weren't ;) I gotta google that. If those were emeralds I am gonna fall over.

No comments: