Friday, January 22, 2010

Soggy Southern California

I haven't seen rain like this since the early 90's. It's all over our news and the hot topic in every conversation. Looking forward to another wet day, I thought I'd check out some cozy warm and fuzzy stuff over on etsy......

First up is a cup cozy to keep your drink nice and hot- I bought these for all my friends this Christmas. ocstylecreations.etsy.com uses the absolute cutest fabrics and buttons!



Next up.....how about a snuggly scarf from efiafair.etsy.com? This seller uses the most feminine and ethereal fibers and makes gorgeous and truly unique fashion!



And finally, some pretty in pink fingerless gloves from ohmay.etsy.com. I love these- they keep your hands warm while allowing you to have full use of your digits!



So enjoy the wet days Southern California!

No comments: